Google

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Blackout Revisited

So on the way home from work I get a call from my new roommate that we have no power in apartment. Low and behold, due to some accounting mishap the power has been shut off in our apartment and will not be turned on until the next day. Now I'm a pretty patient person so I'm not that frustrated by it but it reminded me of what it was like during the major blackout last year. It was actually kind of fun.

I ended up going to see the new film "Wimbeldon" to waste my nightly hours away since I wouldn't be able to see anything in my apartment. It was actually a pretty decent movie and I especially enjoyed the tennis aspects of it. It was cool to finally see a film made about tennis. I don't know if one has ever been made before but I think they should make more.

Well I just received a phone call from the man responsible for the accounting error and it appears that the power should be back on in my apartment. I've got my fingers crossed. I'm going to workout and when I get home I better have power!! I want to watch my newly purchased Star Wars Original Trilogy DVD set!!! Argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home