Google

Monday, September 13, 2004

Old friends reunited

Well it seems that fate has decided to reunite me with an old and very good friend from high school. Not just four months after I moved into my new apartment with my good friend Eric did a circumstance arise that required a roommate swap in my apartment. Eric ended up taking a job back and Boston and my good friend Mike, who just happened to be moving to NYC, moved in.

We've been friends for years but haven't lived in the same town since high school. Now we are roommates. I know it's going to be awesome as we get to know each other all over again. Things are already changing. It's going to be a real friggin fun time! Now...if we can just stay out of the kind of trouble we used to get into as kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home