Google

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Red Sox curse is over

Well, it looks like I won't be able to pick on the Red Sox anymore for the curse. They won the world series last night. Oddly, it happened during a full lunar eclipse. I suppose that is only fitting bearing that a curse needed to be lifted for them to win. Some actually believe that it was the Yankees stealing of A-Rod that led to the curse being lifted. I wonder if it somehow canceled out the Curse of the Bambino. Well, it was fun while it lasted but the funny thing is now Boston's angst has no outlet. If you don't believe me read the following article.

Boston's angst now has no outlet
(Update it looks like you have to subscribe if you want to read it...sorry about that)

(Another Update 10/29/04) - I found another link with a very similar article that I thought examined it better. Click here to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home