Google

Friday, October 22, 2004

The Curse is not Reversed!

The headlines for the New York Post on the day that the Boston Red Sox beat the New York Yankees stated "Red Sox Reverse the Curse". Personally, I feel that this is completely wrong. They did not reverse the curse because the curse states that the Red Sox will not win a World Series and not that they can't beat the Yankees to win the Pennant. I hold my judgment on whether or not the curse has been reversed until they finally do win the World Series which they haven't done since 1918.

Also, even though I'm a Yankees fan I felt it a bit odd during game seven when Pedro was pitching and we were down 8 to 2 that the fans decided to chant "Who's your daddy?". Well clearing we weren't there daddy so I'm not sure what that question was supposed to mean. Can't these fans get their facts straight? You don't ask someone who's there daddy when you are loosing badly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home