Google

Friday, October 15, 2004

An Alienware Experience

I've done it. After much to long of time I've decided to buy a new computer. As of Thursday morning I have now officially placed an order for a kick-ass Alienware Area-51 high performance computer system. Here is a picture of what it'll look like (just the computer...ignore the extras).




I'm one happy camper. Alienware is really a great company. The ordering process has been quite simple and fun. Sure I know a lot about computers but it was nice to know that I was talking to a company where the people on the phone actually seemed to know as much as I did. When I've called various other computer companies in the past I often know much more than they do. It's a good start. Hopefully the process of it shipping will go smooth and I'll get it relatively soon.

If you are in the market for a new pc I highly recommend them. Plus...I'm getting a mouse with a frickin lazer beam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home