Google

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A cloud floats over New York City

Following the end of the election and the Bush win I noticed a certain air about New York City that felt as if a low cloud is now officially hovering over the city. The people tend to generally be stressed and down. There's a lot of people in shock and they aren't really sure what to do. They are very worried about the future and what is going to happen and Bush hasn't don much to ease their worries. It's a strange time to be in NYC and I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite like it. I'm an optimist so I'm hoping that somehow the President gets it together and realizes that a large part of the country strongly disagrees with his point of view and concedes on some issues. We shall see. It's going to be a long four years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home