Google

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

NYC subway gets a computerized facelift

Well it looks like my L train got an upgrade! I knew they've been working in it for a while now but I hadn't seen much of a description of exactly what they were doing until I came across this article.

NYC subway gets a computerized facelift

This is pretty exciting. I've always thought the L train did pretty well compared to many of the other trains and I look forward to seeing things like next expected train arrival. It should be a great boon to helping with my commutes. I'm also assuming that they won't be able to run any of the older trains any more using this new system so that means just the new ones. You'll see no complaints here!!

Hopefully, this will spell the end of the construction!!! No more weekend delays!! One can only dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home