Google

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Another Successful Thanksgiving

Well I've just returned from yet another successful Thanksgiving in good ol' Syracuse, NY where most of my family is and it was great. There were some good times and some bad times but that is always to be expected. It was so great to see my nephews and nieces who are getting so darned big it's scary!!! It's just so amazing how quickly they grow up. Of course, as with all vacation time with my family I got in a lot of computer support fixing up all of their busted computers and optimizing them until I return next time when they will all be filled with spy-ware again! I've installed FireFox on all of their computers in hopes that it will help keep the computers running in better shape than they were previously. I hope this works!!!

Speaking of FireFox, I have been using it now regularly at the office and at home and I have to say that I am very happy to not be using Internet Explorer. The browser really does a great job. All though there are certain sites that require me to switch into Internet Explorer for them to work properly, for the most part it works great. I know I recommended it before but I urge you to install it and switch. You will be happier for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home