Google

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My new Ipod Nano

I'm such a technology geek. Certainly things I see and I just can't resist. This thing just happened you arrive in a timely matter with the demise of my Ipod mini's battery. So far my eexperience with it has been great. I really enjoy it's small size and color screen. I've had to be a bit extra careful when walking around with it to make sure I don't lose it and that it doesn't fall out but all in all it's worth it. This thing is so small that sometimes you forget you are wearing it.

Also, it's nice to be one of the first with one. I ride the subway daily and have yet to see anyone else with one. They all have their ipod mini's with a few with the larger ipod. Before long, everyone will have a nano but for now I can feel special!! :)

If you haven't seen it, here is a link: Black Ipod Nano.

Apple has made another successful victory.

4 Comments:

At November 8, 2005 at 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, I came across your site while doing a search on Apple IPOD. Although you don't have exactly what I'm looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

 
At November 8, 2005 at 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mark, I came across your site while doing a search on Apple IPOD. Even though you don't have exactly what I'm looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks!

 
At June 30, 2006 at 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write some more in your bloody blog.

 
At August 29, 2006 at 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Dominika, I'm from a country in Europe. My grandma just came from the States to visit and she gave my brother PSP, and I think that iPod nano is a lot better than that. But I had some problrems at the beggining, and also I have a question:
Does iPod nano have videos'?
mail me if u find time someday:
d.skirlo@yahoo.com

thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home